Monday, November 8, 2010

Intro

<http://www.freefoto.com/preview/
     1054-10-2?ffid=1054-10-2>. 


      When I consciously think about the word environment I imagine nature; I imagine earth; I imagine life. An environment; such as our own, is a place where nature, earth and life can survive. One may believe that their environment is sacred while others do not.

     For me the environment is a key attribute in sustaining human life and any other life form that exists.

When comparing myself to an environmentalist I would have to say—NOT EVEN CLOSE… “Environmentally friendly” on the other hand I could most definitely admit to. That is to say I attempt all that is “Trina possible”.

I always catch myself nagging my friends to pick up their garbage, recycle their paper, or even encourage them to walk to school. Many of my peers I hear saying… “One person is not going to make any difference.”

            For my environment management class, I was given an assignment…or shall I rephrase that… I was given an opportunity to challenge my own environmental ethics and make two green changes per week that will help me, help the environment.

            Which brings me to my first green change.



No comments:

Post a Comment